Quick RundownApply for this position
Tuum is a next-generation banking platform. We enable fintech and banks to rapidly offer seamless and tailored financial services to their customers. Our core banking platform is revolutionising the financial services industry. The platform is API-based consisting of flexible and independent modules covering all retail and business banking capabilities for quick and easy integration.
Launched in 2019, Tuum is headquartered in Tallinn and is backed by investors including BlackFin Capital Partners, Karma Ventures, Portage Ventures and CommerzVentures.
We are looking for a strong (Senior) Account Executive – CEE to join our fast growing Commercial team and contribute to Tuum’s growth strategy. As an Account Executive, you will be the face of Tuum to some of the most prominent banks, digital challengers, fintechs and non-banking financial institutions in Central and Eastern Europe. If you have a track record of serving as a trusted client advisor while driving substantial revenue growth – this role is for you.
What you'll be doing
- Challenge traditional customer perceptions, provide insights, and drive constructive tension to ultimately influence and reshape buying decisions
- Drive and deliver significant quarter-over-quarter and year-over-year revenue growth
- Manage all aspects of key accounts, including account expansion, client retention, and client experience
- Drive sustainable and profitable growth with an eye toward exceeding aggressive, hypergrowth revenue targets
- Engage in ongoing dialogue with clients to uncover their most pressing business challenges and match them to our evolving product enhancements
- Generate demand by co-developing strategies and solutions to catalyse client’s business performance and meet their strategic objectives
- Manage and lead RFPs, negotiate and on-site pitches across our existing client base and prospective clients
- Build and nurture deep, long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with key clients to C-Suite decision makers within clients
- Network extensively both externally and internally, building relationships with both influential client stakeholders and internal partners
- 8+ years of experience in account management in financial technology, banking and/or consultancy, managing and closing complex deals
- Experience selling enterprise software or services or technology transformation projects to banks/financial institutions
- Track record of managing a portfolio of accounts with a history of exceeding revenue targets
- Experience developing and presenting complex solutions to clients based on their priorities, including large scale transformation programmes
- Professional maturity, poise, and executive presence - you’re a masterful storyteller
- Skilled in negotiating service agreements, SOWs and closing deals from the driver’s seat
- Proven experience building long-term, mutually beneficial client relationships, consultative selling, and influencing at C-level
- Functional knowledge of within one of more of the following domains is desired: digital transformation, technology & software development
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Tuum stock options
- 4 day work week during the summer months (June, July, August)
- Pension plan and private health insurance (depending on location)
- Benefits and perks that support work-life balance (wellness compensation, team events and much more)
- Career opportunities to grow both professionally and personally as we scale
- Bright and warm-hearted team of professionals delivering great things together
- All-hands-on-deck-approach (meaning that everyone delivers value regardless of responsibilities)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We actively hire for cultural growth and welcome people of all ages, backgrounds and value people who take a journey unique to them. Equality, diversity and inclusion are our priority and we are committed to ensuring all job applicants are treated equally. All applicants will be treated fairly and will be considered for employment without discrimination because of ethnicity, race, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender reassignment, family or parental status, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, national origin, age, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.
Back to careers