Tuum is a next-generation banking platform. We enable fintech and banks to rapidly offer seamless and tailored financial services to their customers. Our core banking platform is revolutionising the financial services industry. The platform is API-based consisting of flexible and independent modules covering all retail and business banking capabilities for quick and easy integration.
Launched in 2019, Tuum is headquartered in Tallinn and is backed by investors including BlackFin Capital Partners, Karma Ventures and Portage Ventures.
We are looking for a strong Senior Business Development Manager who will be part of our growing Commercial team and develop and drive Core Banking SaaS sales across the Nordics, DACH, CEE, Southern Europe and the UK region. You’ll be working with our Sales, Solutions Consulting and Marketing team and take on strategic responsibility for all Business Development activities across the region and be a key contributor to our growth strategy.
What you'll be doing
- Identify and understand financial institutions urgent topics, goal and objectives and match them with Tuum’s product offering
- Work closely with our Marketing team and collaborate with Marketing to identify priority organisations, competitors and stakeholders to target, develop go-to market strategies and territory plans
- Align with our Marketing and Sales team on communication strategies, measurable initiatives and plan and execute sales campaigns
- Understand prospects current challenges related to regulations, market conditions and goals
- Pursue, capture and prioritise leads from a variety of sources, being creative and proactive in your approach Manage multiple prospects and manage sales pipeline effectively
- Use social media and other online tools to build relationships with key decision makers in our market
- Build and manage relationships with prospects and manage sales pipeline effectively by owning your pipeline and reporting on quarterly /yearly goals
- Set up and be part of introduction meetings with key prospects together with the Sales and Solutions Consulting team
- 8+ years experience developing Core Banking SaaS sales in one of the regions DACH, Nordics, CEE, South Europe and / or the UK
- Strong experience in retail banking / core banking platforms or in a Sales or Inside Sales function in a company selling technology solutions to financial services / banks
- Working knowledge of LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Hubspot and other online sales tools / platforms
- Understanding of sales life cycle for enterprise sales to financial institutions
- Exceptional communication skills, able to effectively sell a technical product to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience in over achieving on sales targets
- Ability to present to C-level executives and senior stakeholder
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Tuum stock options
- 4 day work week during the summer months (June, July, August)
- Pension plan and private health insurance (depending on location)
- Benefits and perks that support work-life balance (wellness compensation, team events and much more)
- Career opportunities to grow both professionally and personally as we scale
- Bright and warm-hearted team of professionals delivering great things together
- All-hands-on-deck-approach (meaning that everyone delivers value regardless of responsibilities)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We actively hire for cultural growth and welcome people of all ages, backgrounds and value people who take a journey unique to them. Equality, diversity and inclusion are our priority and we are committed to ensuring all job applicants are treated equally. All applicants will be treated fairly and will be considered for employment without discrimination because of ethnicity, race, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender reassignment, family or parental status, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, national origin, age, veteran. neurodiversity status or disability status.
Back to careers