Tuum is a next-generation banking platform. We enable fintech and banks to rapidly offer seamless and tailored financial services to their customers. Our core banking platform is revolutionising the financial services industry. The platform is API-based consisting of flexible and independent modules covering all retail and business banking capabilities for quick and easy integration.
Launched in 2019, Tuum is headquartered in Tallinn and is backed by investors including BlackFin Capital Partners, Karma Ventures and Portage Ventures.
We are looking for strong Senior Account Executives who will be part of our growing Commercial team and drive and close Core Banking SaaS deals across the Nordics, DACH, CEE, Southern Europe and the UK region. As a Senior Account Executive, you’ll be the face of Tuum to some of the most prominent banks, challenger banks and fintech companies in the world. If you have a track record of serving as a trusted client advisor while driving substantial revenue growth – this role is for you.
What you’ll be doing
- Drive and deliver significant quarter-over-quarter and year-over-year revenue growth
- Manage all aspects of key accounts, including account expansion, client retention, and client experience
- Drive sustainable and profitable growth with an eye toward exceeding aggressive, hyper growth revenue targets
- Engage in ongoing dialogue with clients to uncover their most pressing business challenges and match them to our evolving product enhancements
- Generate demand by co-developing strategies and solutions to catalyse client’s business performance and meet their strategic objectives
- Manage and lead RFPs, negotiate and on-site pitches across our existing client base and prospective clients
- Build and nurture deep, long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with key clients to C-Suite decisions makers within clients
- Network extensively both externally and internally, building relationships with both influential client stakeholders and internal partners
- 8+ years experience managing and closing complex deals in Core Banking SaaS in one of the regions DACH, Nordics, CEE, South Europe and / or the UK
- Experience in account management in financial technology, banking and/or consultancy
- Experience selling enterprise software or services or technology transformation projects to banks/financial institutions
- Track record of managing a portfolio of accounts with a history of exceeding revenue targets
- Experience developing and presenting complex solutions to clients based on their priorities, including large
- Skilled in negotiating complex deals, SOWs and closing deals from the driver’s seat
- Proven experience building long-term, mutually beneficial client relationships, consultative selling, and influencing at C-level
- Functional knowledge of within one of more of the following domains is desired: core banking, digital transformation, technology & software development
What we offer
- Highly competitive salary and uncapped commission
- Tuum stock options
- Pension plan and private health insurance
- Benefits and perks that support work-life balance (wellness compensation, team events and much more)
- Meaningful work that impacts millions of people around the world
- A possibility to grow both professionally and personally as we scale
- Bright and warm-hearted people from different cultures to work with
- All-hands-on-deck-approach (meaning that everyone delivers value regardless of responsibilities)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We actively hire for cultural growth and welcome people of all ages, backgrounds and value people who take a journey unique to them. Equality, diversity and inclusion are our priority and we are committed to ensuring all job applicants are treated equally. All applicants will be treated fairly and will be considered for employment without discrimination because of ethnicity, race, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender reassignment, family or parental status, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, national origin, age, veteran. neurodiversity status or disability status.
Back to careers