Quick RundownApply for this position
TeamService & Contracts
Tuum is a next-generation banking platform. We enable fintech and banks to rapidly offer seamless and tailored financial services to their customers. Our core banking platform is revolutionising the financial services industry. The platform is API-based consisting of flexible and independent modules covering all retail and business banking capabilities for quick and easy integration.
Launched in 2019, Tuum is headquartered in Tallinn and is backed by investors including BlackFin Capital Partners, Karma Ventures, Portage Ventures and CommerzVentures.
We are looking for dynamic Contract & Service Manager to join our fast growing Implementation team in Tallinn or Barcelona. As a Contract & Service Manager play a key role in ensuring the successful execution of contracts and delivering exceptional services to our clients.
What you'll be doing
- Team Management: Manage a Team of experienced Technical Customer Success Managers and Service Desk Engineers.
- Contract Management: Managing the end-to-end contracts lifecycle and overseeing service delivery to meet and exceed customer expectations, as well as ensure compliance with contract terms and conditions. Collaborate with legal and finance teams to address contractual issues.
- Service Delivery: collaborate with internal teams (service desk engineers, implementation, SREs) to define service delivery standards and ensure these are met. Monitor and evaluate service performance to meet client expectations.
- Client Relationship Management: Ensure Service Desk and CS teams establish and maintain strong relationships with clients as the main points of contact for client enquiries and concerns. Act as a point of escalation for clients. Establish processes to review service performance (e.g. via SLA reviews, customer satisfaction surveys) and address clients’ needs (e.g. via shared success plans).
- Risk Management: Identify potential risks related to service delivery and contracts. Develop risk mitigation strategies and contingency plans. Ensure compliance with industry regulations and standards.
- Continuous Improvement: A commitment to ongoing process improvement, staying updated on industry best practices, and implementing changes to enhance service quality.
- Leading Customer Success and/ or Support teams (incl. providing guidance, support), and fostering a work environment based on collaboration.
- Strong understanding of legal and regulatory requirements in a SaaS environment.
- Proven track record in overseeing and improving service delivery processes, ensuring adherence to standards and achieving high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Extensive experience in building and maintaining client relationships, with focus on understanding client needs and ensuring the delivery of services that meet or exceed expectations across different locations and time zones.
- Experience in the financial sector is a plus.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams, across different management levels, with clients, stakeholders, and internal teams.
- Problem-solving skills - ability to identify and address challenges related to contracts and service delivery, implementing effective solutions to improve overall efficiency.
- Experience working with Customer Success and/ or Support teams in a SaaS, API-first platform is a must.
- Experience with Customer Success Platforms and Salesforce is a plus.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Tuum stock options
- 4 day work week during the summer months (June, July, August)
- Pension plan and private health insurance (depending on location)
- Benefits and perks that support work-life balance (wellness compensation, team events and much more)
- Career opportunities to grow both professionally and personally as we scale
- Bright and warm-hearted team of professionals delivering great things together
- All-hands-on-deck-approach (meaning that everyone delivers value regardless of responsibilities)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We actively hire for cultural growth and welcome people of all ages, backgrounds and value people who take a journey unique to them. Equality, diversity and inclusion are our priority and we are committed to ensuring all job applicants are treated equally. All applicants will be treated fairly and will be considered for employment without discrimination because of ethnicity, race, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender reassignment, family or parental status, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, national origin, age, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.
Back to careers