Quick RundownApply for this position
Tuum is a next-generation banking platform. We enable fintech and banks to rapidly offer seamless and tailored financial services to their customers. Our core banking platform is revolutionising the financial services industry. The platform is API-based consisting of flexible and independent modules covering all retail and business banking capabilities for quick and easy integration.
Launched in 2019, Tuum is headquartered in Tallinn and is backed by investors including BlackFin Capital Partners, Karma Ventures, Portage Ventures and CommerzVentures.
We are currently looking for a driven and ambitious Centre of Excellence Manager to help us to build and manage our Centre of Excellence. As CoE Manager, you foster collaboration with various departments, ensuring the CoE serves as a resource hub for expertise and best practices.
What you'll be doing
- Knowledge Management: Play a crucial role in designing, implementing, and managing Tuum’s knowledge assets, including best practises, case studies and product documentation
- Training Needs Analysis: Work closely with stakeholders at all levels (internal and external) to identify their training needs and skills gaps in order to align CoE initiatives and create engaging learning experiences
- Training and Development: Develop comprehensive learning programs, conduct knowledge-sharing sessions to promote learning and development
- Project Management: Work with different partners (internally and externally) to coordinate content development, focusing on interactive learning content, including e-learning modules and workshops
- Learning evaluation: Implement evaluation strategies to assess effectiveness of training programs and gather feedback for continuous improvement
- Technology integration: Leverage LMS and other technology tools to enhance the delivery and tracking of learning initiatives (become a system owner of the LMS platform)
- Continuous Improvement: Implement initiatives to drive a culture of continuous improvement within the organisation
- Proven experience in leading a knowledge centre or a centre of excellence, providing organisation with access to knowledge, expertise and best practices in a given area
- Proven experience in instructional design and delivering training programs
- Experienced in developing interactive and multimedia-rich e-learning modules
- Cross-functional project management
- Experience or background in banking, fintech, or financial services is a plus
- Excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated ability to drive change and influence at all organisational levels
- Proficiency in using e-learning authoring tools and LMS
- Experience working with APIs, use and test cases is a plus
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Tuum stock options
- 4 day work week during the summer months (June, July, August)
- Pension plan and private health insurance (depending on location)
- Benefits and perks that support work-life balance (wellness compensation, team events and much more)
- Career opportunities to grow both professionally and personally as we scale
- Bright and warm-hearted team of professionals delivering great things together
- All-hands-on-deck-approach (meaning that everyone delivers value regardless of responsibilities)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We actively hire for cultural growth and welcome people of all ages, backgrounds and value people who take a journey unique to them. Equality, diversity and inclusion are our priority and we are committed to ensuring all job applicants are treated equally. All applicants will be treated fairly and will be considered for employment without discrimination because of ethnicity, race, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender reassignment, family or parental status, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, national origin, age, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.
Back to careers